In this field, making a mistake is unavoidable but we can help prevent many issues before they occur
Regen Aquaculture was built upon the foundation of helping farmers grow profitable crops. Regardless of the scale of operations, we aim to provide all growers with the knowledge, tools, and resources to manage their business profitably.
Short and Long Term Advising
Our short-term advising provides consultation services for farmers needing rare or immediate guidance. A minimum purchase of one hour is required. After that, you may purchase additional time in 30-minute periods and use the purchased time in 15-minute increments.
Significant discounts are available for long-term advising.
Our mission is to give your team the tools, resources, and information to become an autonomous farm operator.
Full Farm Audit
Our Full Farm Audit is step one for those who want to stabilize their operation and take it next level. Consultants will either visit the farm or send you a self-audit form that you and your team can fill out and return to us.
Our Full Farm Audit can review many aspects of business management practices, including:
- Operations (physical resources, system design, production, environment, pests, and diseases)
- Human Resources (current workforce skills and knowledge, team alignment, potential for change in workforce)
- Marketing (what you sell, who you sell it to, how you market, distribute, and price your products, and future market and industry prospects.)
- Finances (profitability, liquidity, solvency, repayment capacity, and financial efficiency)
If a partial farm audit is all you need, no worries-we can split it up. Following the audit, your consultant will assess their findings and make recommendations for improvements. Click here for more info.
Content and Marketing Development
It’s not what you grow; it’s what you sell that makes a business successful. Our team has a dedicated marketing team with a track record of helping businesses inspire customer support.
We can assist with:
- SEO Optimization
- Google Adwords
- Website Development
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Media
- Marketing Audit
Today, finding the right talent to build an urban agriculture team can be difficult due to the abundance of interest. Regen Aquaculture takes care of the entire recruiting process, including creating job descriptions, posting job opportunities, and screening candidates.
We have an extensive network of urban agriculture professionals, including growers, ready to help you grow. A set success fee structure makes this recruitment service low-risk and high-reward.
Certification sets farms apart in the consumer’s eyes, increases market value, and holds the farming industry to standards that revolve around the 5 pillars of Regenerative Ecosystems.
Certifying bodies vary largely depending on the locations, which is why we have worked to develop our systems based on standards set by the top international certifying agencies in farm safety.
Our internal databases and specialized software allow us to streamline the development of the policies, risk assessments, management plans, logs, forms, internal audit checklists, and any other documents that prove compliance.
Those resources combined with digital or in-person worker training workshops and help to locate an auditor, we make this entire process a lot more bearable.
- Best Aquaculture Practices
- GlobalG.A.P Food Safety
- USDA Organic
- USDA Harmonized GAP
- USDA Harmonized GAP Plus+
- Certified Naturally Grown
- FDA FSMA Produce Safety Rule
Regen Aquaculture’s workshops educate and empower teams in CEA and urban agriculture.
Our workshops are ideal for private companies, public entities, and educational institutions.
Regen Aquaculture will work closely with the host to plan, organize, and execute the entire workshop from start to finish.
Potential Workshop Topics
- Introduction to Local Agriculture
- Introduction to Regenerative Agriculture / Aquaculture
- Introduction to Aquatic Natural Farming
- Introduction to Urban Agriculture
- The Future of Food Systems
- Case Studies from Urban Ag and Aquaponic Farms
- Commercial Aquaponic / Urban Farming Business Planning
- Aquaponic Operators Training Course
- And many more…