At Regen Aquaculture we are a mix of dedicated individuals who believe in a future where all humans have access to safe, fresh, and truly nutritious food that is grown in a way that improves the ecosystem rather than destroying it.
We are currently working to develop our own online course, but we don’t want you to wait so until then here are some links to other online courses we recommend and would refer current farmers to access and utilize in the meantime.
- Simplicity; Keep it Simple- If the solution is so complex that no one can understand or use it, then it is not a viable solution
- Equal Access to Food- We believe that everyone deserves access to healthy fresh food that is safe from chemical contamination
- Food Sovereignty- We believe there is no way for a few to produce food for everyone We believe that it is not anyone person’s job to feed the world; this mindset puts unrealistic goals in the minds of farmers and leads to a feeling that nothing is enough. That is why we focus on teaching and providing the tools and resources necessary for farmers to be successful
- Environmental Ownership- Almost all of our environmental issues can be solved through good agricultural practices which regenerate life in our soils and water
- Freedom of Information- If we are going to save the world we need to work together we are adamant about the creating and sharing open-source information which is why we are so adamant about teaching others
We are currently working to develop our own podcast, but we don’t want you to wait. Until then here are some links to other webinars we recommend. If you have a suggestion for a cool and informative podcast that you think we should add, fill out this survey and let us know.
Want to learn from the one of the best? check out Joe Pate’s weekly blogs. Joe enjoys looking at things from other perspectives letting his writings blend creativity, and philosophy with science written in a simple but elegant form.