At Regen Aquaculture, we are a team of individuals dedicated to creating an abundant future on Earth. One where all humans eat healthy food, drink clean water, and breathe fresh air for generations to come.
The conventional ways of farming have resulted in climate change, water scarcity, biodiversity loss, and desertification. Fortunately, using regenerative practices, we can change agriculture from being the most destructive force in the world into the solution for building soils, restoring waterways, and purifying the air we breathe.
We help propel ecosystem regeneration by developing the resources, tools, and knowledge to help farmers change these destructive practices into ones that create a more profitable and prosperous operation.
To accelerate the reality of regenerative agri/aquaculture by providing the tools, knowledge, and resources for farmers to cultivate responsible interaction between us and our planet successfully.
A world where agricultural systems regenerate our ecosystems and create an abundance of fresh food, water, and air for generations to come.
- Simplicity; Keep it Simple- If the solution is so complex that no one can understand or use it, then it is not a viable solution
- Equal Access to Food- We believe that everyone deserves access to healthy fresh food that is safe from chemical contamination
- Food Sovereignty- We believe there is no way for a few to produce food for everyone. We believe that it is not any one person’s job to feed the world; this mindset puts unrealistic goals in farmers’ minds and leads to a feeling that nothing is enough. That is why we focus on teaching and providing the tools and resources necessary for farmers to be successful.
- Environmental Ownership- We can solve almost all of our environmental issues through good agricultural practices which regenerate life in our soils and water
- Collaboration over Competition- If we are going to save the world, we need to work together. We are adamant about creating and sharing information and working with others who have the same vision.
Our TeamThose who plan, manage, and perform day-to-day work may be the most important factor in terms of success. Meet the most important people for our success.
G. Joe Pate
Chief Marketing Officer
Jon Stevensons Esq.
Legal Advisor, KMFY Law
Board of Advisors
Our Advisory Board is a highly accomplished team of agronomic and leadership experts who advise our CEO and executive team on issues related to business and agricultural excellence. They are thought leaders in their fields who keep us connected to current issues and focused on how we can best serve our clients and their operations. They are instrumental in keeping us abreast of new and emerging sciences in the fields of agriculture and business.
Lead Aquaponic Research and Extension Agent, Kentucky State University, Frankfort, Kentucky
CEO - Aquaponic Solutions, Melbourne, Australia
CEO - The Aquaponic Source, Denver, Colorado
Story Teller, Media Development
Regional Field Technician, Denver, CO
Our PartnersQuality means everything to us and to ensure that we can provide the best services we have created a network of highly skilled professionals all over the world to advise and advance current industry standards.
COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AG
Community is the glue that keeps us together.
We believe in helping empower communities to create resilient food systems. Meet some of the amazing non-profits we support.
If you are a non-profit and need our help with education, developing food systems, or using regenerative agricultural practices combined with aquaponics in urban farms and controlled environmental ag then please contact us
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Share your vision with us at Join@regenaquaculture.com
Even if we don’t have a position for you now, one of our partners may be interested in working with you.
The Future Starts NowInterested in working together? Please fill out this brief survey. We would love to speak with you! ConnectLearn More
Stay in Touch
By signing up for this newsletter you agree to receive notifications for new webinars, podcasts, videos, and more information regarding regenerative aquaculture and aquaponics.